Records storage is a critical concern for many businesses today. Important records that are no longer required on a day-to-day basis must be stored in a clean, secure environment where they are readily accessible.
Storing old records in the office is expensive and puts the job of records control and disposal in the hands of staff who may not have the time or skills to do it properly.
Instead, many companies entrust this critical function to Citizens Business Archives (CBA), a division of Citizens Transfer & Storage Co., Inc. CBA is one of the largest business archives warehouses in southern Arizona. This 18,000-square-foot facility is contained within a fenced compound. The building is fire protected and access controlled to ensure that only those with proper authorization examine or remove a company’s records. CBA also picks up and delivers records at the customer’s request.
The records inventory is indexed on a computer system that uses a state-of-the-art bar-coding process to identify individual boxes, or, if necessary, specific records within a box. CBA also sells storage supplies, including special boxes for medical x-rays, and offers certified records destruction.
- State-of-the-art retrieval system
- Competitive rates
- Same day pick-up and delivery service
- Fire-protected, secure and access-controlled facility
- Climate-controlled vault for storage of environmentally sensitive items
- Certified document destruction
- Attractive shred bins and cabinets provided
- Document storage containers, including x-ray and blueprint boxes, and storage supplies
Tired of being squeezed by your records?
Call Citizens Business Archives:
710 East Silverlake
Tuscon, AZ 85713
Phone: (520) 882-4434
Fax: (520) 884-0599